Clients I’ve helped:
• Redesign of website for The Stephens Law Firm of Puyallup, Wash.
• Sexual Harassment Answers, brought to you by The Stephens Law Firm of Puyallup, Wash.
• Centerforce of Lakewood, Wash.
• Hometown Dogs of Lakewood, Wash.
• Redesign of website for Nectar & Nurture of Gig Harbor, Wash., including its e-commerce section
• Redesign of website for Wild Hare Organic Farm of Tacoma, Wash., including its e-commerce section
• Redesign of Tahoma Audubon Society website, University Place, Wash.
• T-Town Townhome of Tacoma, Wash.
• Redesign of website for DDD Foundation Inc. of Atlanta, Georgia
• Other projects in progress: Working on a Pierce County happy hour website/mobile app. Hope to release soon!
• Oversaw contest coordination and judging of Pacific Northwest Association of Journalism Educators Student Journalism Awards. Press release writing included announcing the winners to regional media and colleges.
A few accounts I manage:
• Nectar & Nurture: Facebook
• Completed a certificate program at University of Washington — Seattle. Some early class projects include: • Collaborative client project where I acted as project manager of a 5-person team. The site shows responsive design, architecture, UI design mockups, style guide code.